BNP Paribas Factoring is the European market leader in invoice finance and factoring in terms of geographical presence and turnover. We can offer full-service international, standard and tailor-made factoring services and solutions to our clients in 17 countries with footprints in two continents Europe and Africa. We hold the leading market positions in most of the countries that we operate.
BNP Paribas Factoring was formed with the acquisition of Fortis Commercial Finance by BNP Paribas Group in 2011. Our one of the main ambition is to be able to work as one group with high collaboration to help our clients locally with our global market expertise. For this reason, BNP Paribas Factoring Group decided to create Global Factoring Competence Centre in 2010 which acts as a communication and co-ordination hub between local entities.
As well as having this large network in 17 different countries, all local entities come together under the umbrella of BNP Paribas Factoring as one global team. This allows BNP Paribas Factoring Group to increase the synergy, collaboration and communication within the group by sharing best practices and learning from each other. By this way, we gain several abilities;
- Understanding and analysing our client’s business needs better,
- Developing our services and solutions by learning from each other and experiencing from our different clients,
- Providing secure environment for our clients within the group,
- Possibility to have better knowledge and increased awareness about our clients,
- Shorter response time and service time to our clients,
- Offering cross-border and international factoring solutions within BNP Paribas Factoring Group network,