Cross-Border Factoring Solutions
What is Cross-Border Factoring?
Cross-Border Factoring is the ability of delivering and implementing factoring solutions for companies across the borders. BNP Paribas Group offers two types of cross-border factoring solutions through our wide network; Multi-Local and Pan-European. These two solutions are different based on their implementation and operational process.
- Multi-Local: It is a factoring solution, provided for companies operating internationally, with subsidiaries in different jurisdictions and looking for a coordinated multi-country approach with a multi-country booking and follow-up (dunning, collection, …) where contracts and financing remain locally. Briefly, it is co-ordinated centrally and implemented locally. In this factoring solution, you have a local BNP Paribas Factoring contact person from the entity in your country.
- Pan European: It is a factoring solution, provided to companies operating internationally, with subsidiaries in different jurisdictions, where a single entity books the receivables bought in other countries. The factoring contract is financed and managed out of one factoring entity (country). In this service, you have one central BNP Paribas Factoring contact person in the country where everything is co-ordinated.
Who can benefit from Cross-Border Factoring Solutions?
Our cross-border factoring solutions are both designed for multi-local companies who have subsidiaries in different countries.
- Multi-Local is designed for the companies who are looking for a streamlined cross-border solution which can be coordinated centrally and implemented locally.
- Pan-European is designed for well-rated multi-national companies with centralized receivables-management looking for uniform approach across all countries involvement.
Why BNP Paribas Factoring Cross-Border Solutions?
Each of our cross-border factoring solutions create different advantages from what you can benefit.
- Local service with global aspects.
- Standardized receivables management in all subsidiaries.
- Decentralized approach.
- Local contracts between BNP Paribas Factoring entities and client’s subsidiaries.
- At least 1 local contact person appointed per country to streamline communications and centralize business processes.
- Dedicated organization for sales and client management.
- Client web application which is specially designed according to your needs to monitor and report
- Centralized service and communication by a dedicated client relationship manager (one point of contact).
- Centralized financing structure and standardized receivables management.
- Uniformity of reports thanks to one single IT system.
- One contract with a unique service provider covering all the countries involved
For more information, you can contact us or you can consult on local website of BNP Paribas Factoring entity in your country.